Respect for You and Your Home
Lakeside Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling prides itself on quality work that is done timely, neatly and at fair prices. 100% satisfaction is our goal for each and every job. We will take care of you and your property.
Dutchess County NY’s Premier Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Company
We are a fully insured plumbing, heating and cooling company serving Dutchess, Ulster, and Orange Counties in the great state of New York. We pride ourselves on quality work that is done in a neatly and in a timely fashion at competitive prices. Our customer service is second to none.
Company owner Luke Simmons is the man behind the work. Simmons has over 12 years experience in the the plumbing, heating and cooling business. He received his first 2 year degree through BOCES and went on to study at Lincoln Tech for 1 yr – furthering his comprehension of heating/ventilation/AC. Once he completed his educational credits he worked as a journeyman for 7 years. During this time he got hands-on with everything from installing furnaces and air conditioners to plumbing service work and everything in between. Over time he has developed great troubleshooting techniques as well as installation, repair and service knowledge.
Experience and Education You Can Trust!
- Lincoln Technical Institute: One year course – Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating
- Ulster County BOCES Vo-Tec Center: 2 year course in 1998 – Plumbing HV/AC
- New England Fuel Institute 160 hour comprehensive Oil Heat Technician course – 2006
- Nationally Certified Oil Burner Technician with the National Oil Heat Research Alliance (NORA)
- NORA Storage Tank Installation & Maintenance Training
- Roth Oil Tank Installation Seminar
- CH Energy Group, Inc. Basic Combustion School and Gas Controls Service School
- R-410a And R-22 refrigerants universal certified
- NORA energy conservation analysis training
- Fujitsu Installation and troubleshooting of ductless mini-split systems
- Buderus Boiler G125BE Certified
A Message From The Owner
“I want my clients to know that I personally deliver in each and every job. My goal is 100% satisfaction – a majority of my business is returning clients and their referrals. I give my clients options – repair vs. replace whenever possible and above all, I want my clients to be happy with my work. Give me a call for a free estimate – you’ll be glad you did.”